New Business Manager – 26K-30K + Commission
A great opportunity for a business savvy individual who likes to grow new and existing business and enjoys working in a fun, friendly environment to join our boutique creative production agency.
This newly created New Business Manager role would suit someone with experience in business development within the creative industry. You will work closely with the founders and Directors of the company to expand the company’s client list, maximising income through obtaining new business while maintaining and developing our current client portfolio.
The role is pivotal for the growth of the business making you an integral part of the team.
Your main responsibility will be to identify new leads, follow them up and build long term relationships, while generating more revenue for the agency.
Your role will be varied and busy in all areas of sales and marketing activities. Your responsibilities will therefore include, but not be limited to:
• Researching prospective clients
• Arranging new business meetings
• Attending new business meetings
• Cold call as appropriate
• Following up and keeping in touch with prospects in order to convert meetings into paid projects
• Networking to generate awareness of the agency and generate leads
• Maintaining social media channels
• Using social channels to research and network online with potential prospects and clients
• Being able to confidently and effectively hold new business meetings with clients at all levels
• Developing and growing relationships with existing clients in order to secure additional projects and revenue
• First point of contact for all new enquiries and clients
The ideal candidate will have new business experience in a similar space.
Working in a small team, you will be happy with end to end business development and helping both bring in new clients, as well as nurture existing relationships.
You should be able to demonstrate:
• High energy, positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit
• Previous experience working in an agency or new business environment with proven experience in business development
• Strong small business understanding
• Build relationships quickly and nurture existing ones
• Excellent relationship building skills
• Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
• An organised and professional approach
• An understanding of the creative process
• The ability to deliver a killer sales pitch and tailored presentations
If you are looking for an exciting role where no day is ever the same then this is the role for you.
With our office based in sunny Leigh On Sea we are happy to discuss flexible hours with the opportunity to spend time working from home if you will be traveling far.
Please apply with CV and cover letter to email@example.com